September 06, 2012

Tales from the Realms - Dream

... continued




   So I tried a little bit to follow some advice Mr. Mills gave me.  I was hoping I can accompany him in his exploration of the realms using the inter-dimensional drone.


   Did I mention that said drone was made from modifying 5D insect that he said came from the polar opening of their hollow earth?  Well, it is another story which has relation to the Maldekian from whom Mr. Mills got this one.


   Back to the topic.  I found out that it is not an easy task to master oneself and raise one's senses.


   For one, I think it will be tough to avoid some foods like milk, coffee and be a vegan like Mr. Mills is.   Don't get me started about how Mr. Mills had coffee enemas at the start of his withdrawal from his many addictions.


   So I was trying little things and some modifications here and there.


   One night, I was trying to clear my mind, deleting and forgiving myself and others (whenever bad memories surfaced). So it took sometime  and I eventually fell asleep.


    I was driving my car and having a hard time navigating. I have so many tensions and I think I was worried that other vehicles could sideswipe my car. 


    Funny one, there's three of us in my car and I am at the third row of the seats. Come to think of it, this did not seem strange to me at that moment.


    Funnier still is that the two other me(s) on the front and second row were like just zombies.  They seem not to care so much of how we are navigating on the highway,



   I was there, somehow controlling the steering wheel and what not with the most difficulty as my view was limited and the side mirrors were of little help.    We jug along as if I was a new driver again which I know I'm not.



   I was slowing down and getting a bit overwhelmed so I pulled by the roadside to catch my breath.    After awhile, I realize it may be dangerous staying at the side while the other cars zipped by from behind.   So I start the engine again with my heart already pumping hard because of the difficulty getting on the phase of the traffic.




    And then I woke up.  Catching my breath, I wondered about the relevance of this dream.





My analysis:

   Mr. Mills could have projected this dream to me or may be not.   However, after some time reflecting this, my interpretation is this:

* the car is the physical body

* three versions are within the body:
    -  I heard the human ego is an aspect of one self - that could be one.  How about the soul and spirit? They could be the others.
    -  Perhaps it may refer also to what I heard that humans have a conscious, subconscious and the unconscious/super-conscious selves.

* this underlines for me how human beings are culturally limited because we have little idea of our own awareness, much less our multidimensional capabilities



   This dream could be interpreted in other ways, but I think the initial conclusions I have is worth sharing.  Perhaps it may help the readers in unlocking themselves in some other ways.


   In any case, knowing thyself is a major endeavor that must be encouraged.   Here is an ancient wise word I copied from Wikipedia:

"The Ancient Greek aphorism "Know thyself", Greek: γνῶθι σεαυτόν, English phonetics pronunciation: gnōthi seauton (also ... σαυτόν ... sauton with the ε contracted), was inscribed in the pronaos (forecourt) of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi according to the Greek periegetic (travelogue) writer Pausanias."


There are allegation that a certain Apollonius is the inspiration for the characterization of Jesus.  Is he the same Apollo mentioned above?  I have many things to ask Mr. Mills and conduct personal research about.   Perhaps it is a path opened for me to gathering myself whole in the face of forces tugging this human existence.





... to be continued



addendum: here is one who has an opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell your concerns and alternate vista.